Our foam filled roller shutters operate electronically by a 240 volt tubular motor with an anti-safety brake.
Foam-Filled Roller Shutters
Expert manufacturers of foam-filled roller shutters
Reduce your buildings greenhouse gas emissions, heat loss, and energy bills with our high-graded foam-filled roller shutters, built for security and efficiency. These are ideal for both industrial and domestic use due to the strength and longevity of the shutter, whilst retaining its high-quality appearance. As a result, this is a popular choice for domestic applications such as automated garage doors. You can also rely on our products being fully UKCA and CE Marked to the latest BSI and EU standards, ensuring compliance with HSE’s regulations.
Insulation and visibility in one
Powder-coated finishes to suit
Custom-built to meet specifications
Energy-efficient foam-filled roller shutters
Designed to offer more than just security, our foam-filled roller shutters are perfect for any industry or business. The hot injected polyurethane foam reduces heat loss and noise pollution. This is a result of the high-density insulation foam compacted within each piece of lath, allowing a reduction in the thermal conductivity as heat transfer from convection is minimal. A low thermal conductivity ensures that your business or property has lower greenhouse gas emissions and helps reduce energy bills.
With over a decade of industrial door experience under our belts, our team is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Pre-galvanised suitable for polyester powder-coating (British Standard or RAL)
- Pre-coloured coated
- Heavy duty base rubber seal and carrier
- 500mm x 500mm – minimum height
- 6000mm x 5000mm – maximum width x height
- 21sqm – maximum area
- 19kg/m² steel
- 1Ph electric (typical 240 volt tubular motor with anti-fall safety brake)
- Wind lock anchors
- Hoods and fascia
- Hot injected polyurethane foam results in high-density insulation compacted within each piece of lath, regulating indoor temperatures
- Full polyurethane foam-filled cavity insulation has superior thermal properties
- Super strong yet lightweight
- Superb acoustic dampening
- Excellent wind resistance
- Compact roll-up diameter
Do you have any questions? We can call you.
Enter your details below:
Why choose SSS industrial doors
CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
FAST LEAD TIMES
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
FULLY CE AND UKCA MARKED PRODUCTS
We have an extensive range of colour options: olive green, golden oak, red, blue, brown, grey, silver, white, black, and more.
Our foam-filled roller shutters are made from steel.
From the official order date, we aim for a one-week turnaround.