You can get solid, punched, and perforated designs with a brilliant range of powder-coated finishes to complete your exterior aesthetic.
Shop Front Roller Shutters
Expert manufacturers of shop front roller shutters
Protecting your shops assets is crucial, that’s why shop front roller shutters are the perfect security solution for any retail business. Provide an attractive and robust barrier to your shop, it can be completely opaque or give a glimpse inside for potential customers. You can also rely on our products being fully UKCA and CE Marked to the latest BSI and EU standards, complying with the HSE’s Supply of Machinery Regulation. Whatever your needs, our expert team can deliver a safe, custom-built product for you.
A great range of powder-coated finishes
Custom-made robust security
Protect your premises
Offer a glimpse or keep it solid, maintaining robust security with our shop front roller shutters
Running a retail business can be stressful enough without having to worry about security, that’s where we can help. With a range of designs and tailor-made options to suit your bespoke requirements we have what you need, from solid shutters to deter opportunist crime, to punched or perforated lath allowing for product display – the choice is yours.
Design does not come at the expense of reliability. All our shop front roller shutters are manufactured to the highest standards, easy to operate and come complete with installation by our professional team.
Our team has over a decade of security door experience and are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Depending on customer preference, we produce a range of shutter types to suit your requirements.
- 38mm aluminium (punched and perforated)
- 44mm, 55mm, 77mm aluminium (solid, punched or insulated)
- 75mm scrolled galvanised lath, 20Swg 0.9mm
- 75mm perforated steel lath
- Extruded aluminium guides with nylon brush seals (60mm, 70mm and 90mm)
- Canopy / box sizes (165mm, 205mm, 250mm and 300mm)
- Extruded bottom rail complete with rubber seal
- Punched curtains can either be brick bond or in a straight line when orientated
- Tube and link
- Solid lath may be used as an intersection with punched or perforated if required
- 1Ph electric (typical 240 volt tubular motor with anti-fall safety brake)
- 3Ph electric (typical 400 volt direct drive or chain driven with anti-fall safety brake)
- Manual push-up spring assisted (size dependent)
- Polyester powder-coated (British Standard or RAL)
- Remote control operation when safety edges and photocell are fitted
- Lexan glazing can be added to each punched aluminium section for increased protection against the elements
- Wind locks
- Hoods and fascia
- Fully insulated door
- Bullet locks / Centre locks / Ground locks
- Interlocks to avoid opening doors with security locks fitted
Do you have any questions? We can call you.
Enter your details below:
Why choose SSS industrial doors
CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
FAST LEAD TIMES
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
FULLY CE AND UKCA MARKED PRODUCTS
Our shop front roller shutters are made from aluminium or steel.
Both. You can manually operate them by pushing up with spring assistance, or they can be electrically operated with a tubular motor and an anti-fall safety brake. They can also be remote controlled.
From the official order date, we aim for a one-week turnaround.