Our agricultural shutters are made from galvanised steel.
Expert manufacturers of agricultural shutters
Our agricultural shutters are built to withstand adverse weather conditions and keep your property and livestock safe. The foundation of SSS Industrial Doors has been built on the roots of the agricultural sector, operating from Red Earth Farm, Edgworth. We support British farmers, so we recognise and relate to your agricultural specifications. You can also rely on our products being fully UKCA and CE Marked to BSI and EU standards, ensuring compliance with HSE regulations.
Custom-made shutters for farming
Built to withstand adverse weather
Tailor-made for a range of heights
Improve security and protect livestock with high-quality agricultural shutters
Working in the agricultural sector, you have enough to worry about; looking after livestock, accommodating the variety of unpredictable British weather, and selling goods. We’re here to reduce your worries, that of security, thanks to our highly robust agricultural shutters. Custom-made, our range of agricultural shutters has been designed with farm buildings firmly in mind.
We can accommodate a variety of agricultural applications, such as heavy-duty roller shutters, grain doors, livestock barn shutters and other doors ideal for protecting your property. Our experienced team is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Polyester powder-coated (British Standard or RAL)
- Plastisol finish
- 75mm x 50mm x 5mm galvanised angle
- 75mm scrolled galvanised lath, 20Swg 0.9mm
- T-section bottom rail
- 65mm galvanised guide
- Chain operated (counter balanced with spring)
- 1Ph electric (typical 240 volt tubular motor with anti-fall safety brake)
- 3Ph electric (typical 400 volt direct drive or chain-driven with anti-fall safety brake)
- Wind lock guide 65mm or 100mm
- 18 gauge curtain
- Perforated lath
- Punched lath
- Remote control operation when safety edges and a photocell are fitted
- Hoods and fascia
- Fully insulated doors
- Bullet locks / centre locks / ground locks
- Interlocks to avoid opening doors with security locks fitted
- Heavy duty bottom rubber weather seal
- Guide brush seals
- 100mm Soffit brush strip (bird and draft control)
Do you have any questions? We can call you.
Enter your details below:
Why choose SSS industrial doors
CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
FAST LEAD TIMES
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
FULLY CE AND UKCA MARKED PRODUCTS
Either by chain (with a spring counterbalance) or electric operation; the electric operations have an anti-fall safety brake mechanism.
We have an extensive range of powder-coated finishes for you to pick from, or you can make a request.
We aim for a one-week turnaround from the official order date.
You can have agricultural shutters punched, perforated, or solid.