Yes. Steel doors are built to withstand weather and are made from corrosion-resistant materials. They can be fitted internally and externally.
Steel Security Doors
Expert manufacturers of steel security doors
In industries and properties where security requirements cannot be met by timber doors, our range of steel hinged doors provide incredible safety, durability and strength. Give your premises and assets an advanced level of security that won’t compromise your building’s appearance, with doors engineered by the experts. We manufacture LPS 1175 certified steel security doors to offer an enhanced level of security for a wide range of premises, from domestic or light commercial, to those at high risk of attack by experienced intruders.
Lock up with robust security
Powder-coated neat finishes
Keep intruders out at all times
Steel security doors built to withstand weather
Functionality doesn’t have to come at the expense of aesthetics. All our doors have a variety of design options to choose from and can be tailored to fit any shape or size of door opening to allow for optimum integration.
Weather and mould-resistant, once installed they will last a lifetime, offering you peace of mind that your property will remain secure for years to come.
For more information regarding the specifications, click the following links for brochures:
- Certified steel security doors [Certified Security Doors.PDF]
- Stylish & durable internal doors [Fire Resistant Doors.PDF]
- Intruder & blast resistant doors [Intruder & Blast Doors.PDF]
- Strong, versatile & durable external doors [External Doors.PDF]
Whatever your request, building size or preference, our team has over a decade of security door experience to help meet your needs.
- Polyester powder-coated (British Standard or RAL)
For doors that are larger than the below specifications, side and over panels can be integrated to obtain the structural opening required.
- Single door size: 1425mm wide x 2945mm high
- Double door size: 2825mm wide x 2945mm high
- Frame weather seal
- Fixing cover caps
Properties of steel security doors:
- Reduction in acoustic transfer
- Tested to British Standards, and certified by a third-party testing site
- You can also get steel fire doors and fire exit doors, as they use the same material but with added fire ratings to provide fire protection for one, two, or four hours
- You can also get solid, louvred, or glazed steel doors
- Powder-coated finishes
Do you have any questions? We can call you.
Enter your details below:
Why choose SSS industrial doors
CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
FAST LEAD TIMES
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
FULLY CE AND UKCA MARKED PRODUCTS
We have a great range of powder-coated finishes for you to choose from, just ask our team and we’ll do our best to match.
We have a variety of options for our single and double steel security door sets. You can have them with side and over panels, or panels just over, or just to the side.
Yes. We have a 10-year anti-corrosion warranty as standard.
We aim for a one-week turnaround from the official order date.